Monday, November 10, 2008

A Sunny Ticino Weekend

As you have already guessed, I enjoyed my time back in Germany and went to all my home crags with my old friends. We had weekend trips to Austria, Frankenjura, Alsace, Black Forest, Danube Valley, Basel Jura, and the Ticino.


This short blog is about a fun weekend in Ticino. Although it's already late in the season, you can still climb topless in sunny Southern Swizzy a.k.a. Ticino. I met up with Julia, an old friend of mine,


and together we picked up Sibe.


Then we went on a sunny weekend trip to Cresciano and Sobrio!


That weekend I was even able to send a route I tried before I went to Canada. This time Ghandi (7b+) even worked out on the first go!


But as we all know, climbing isn't about grades, but about having a good time with friends. And definitely there's nothing that can top a sunny breakfast at Chironico!


Buon Giorno, Ticino!

No comments: