Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas Holidays Back Home Again

After we spent the last Christmas holidays in Calgary and in the Rockies, we were looking forward to be home again this year. Since my internship ended in mid December, I had plenty of time to go skiing and snowboarding with friends. I don't wanna show you the routine "such-a-great-bluebird-powder-day" pictures, but rather some stuff around that. For instance, having friends over after boarding in the Zilletal a.k.a. Chiller Valley and making pizza.


Or drying my wet hair under the newly set up lamp and being laughed at by Kat ;(


I guess my friends from Stuttgart know by now who this guy is, right?


I and Katrin also had to prepare our TOEFL and GRE tests with our old Windows computers... I am so relieved this is over now, both the tests and the Windows machines :D


And finally, there was Christmas and everybody was getting ready for it. Especially my Mom was preparing a lot f stuff, such as 3kg of cheese fondue.


But we are hungry bros, right Tom?


Here Tom is apparently worried that Wolfi might steel his share of the fondue!


And after the usual gorgeous and endless eating ceremony, we finally had time for our skew Christmas tree. In fact, Tom "organized" the tree at 6pm on Christmas eve ... ? True story, ask him!


So it was time to open the sometimes amusing presents,


celebrate together with Oma,


and have mastermind discussions with Wolfi.


In the end, I fell asleep in front of the Christmas tree while waiting for Anna and her boyfriend Adam. Well, they showed up the next morning and Adam was truly surprised about his present, a dolphin fairytale.


Last but not least, Mom and Fini also got what they always desired - Aragon, at least on paper :)


It's so good to spend the holidays back at home, now I know it again!

No comments: